General Terms and Conditions
Hotel Kurhaus Ochs, Schmitten
Dear Conference Participant,
It is our utmost goal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This also means that you should know exactly what services we shall provide, what we stand for and what liabilities you have towards us.
- This contract shall be concluded as soon as the room / the rooms is /are ordered and confirmed or, if due to a lack of time a confirmation is not possible any longer, is / are put to your disposition. Verbal agreements shall only be valid if these have been confirmed by the hotel in writing.
- Option data shall be binding for both parties. The hotel shall reserve its right to make alternative arrangements regarding the use of the respective seminar facilities / rooms after the time of the option data has expired.
- When registering more than one person, especially groups, we kindly ask you to provide us in our mutual interest with the participants' list at least 5 days prior to the arrival time.
- If the content of the reservation confirmation diverges from the content of the registration form, the different content of the confirmation shall be binding for the guest and the hotel-owner unless the guest makes use of his/her right of withdrawal within 10 days.
- Reserved conference rooms shall only be available to the service recipient for the time agreed to in writing. A claim of the rooms beyond the agreed time frame requires the prior consultation with the hotel. Reserved hotel rooms are available to the guest from 3 p.m. on the arrival day to 10 a.m. on the departure day. Unless an explicit arrival time has been agreed upon, the hotel shall reserve its right to let the room to someone else after 6 p.m..
- In case of early departure, the hotel guest shall inform the reception no later than 8 p.m. one day prior to the departure day; when departing not later than 6 p.m. half of the room price shall be charged, when leaving after 6 p.m. the full room price shall be charged.
- Which services are contractually binding, can be seen in our seminar folder and in our statements of our reservation confirmation which refers to these. Unless otherwise stated, the specifications put down in our seminar folder shall be valid with their respective valid price lists.
- A refund for ordered but not utilized services is not possible.
- The prices listed are inclusive prices and include service charges and VAT (tax).
- If the time period between the contract conclusion and the service provision exceeds six months, the hotel shall reserve its right to change prices without prior notice.
- If the VAT rate shall change after conclusion of the contract, the agreed price shall change accordingly.
- For booking changes respectively, cancellations of reserved rooms and arrangements, we shall charge as follows:
Up to 42 days prior to the event: No costs
41 to 21 days prior to the start of the event à 45% of the agreed services
20 to 7 days prior to the start of the event à 60% of the agreed services
starting from 6 days prior to the event à 80% of the agreed services
- A change in the number of participants must be communicated at least 3 days prior to the beginning of the event, otherwise we shall charge at least for the number of already ordered services respectively for the arrangements.
- The organizer / customer is liable for the payment of any additional food and beverages ordered by the event participants.
- Malfunction on any technical equipment or other devices provided by us shall be rectified immediately. A retention or reduction of payments, however, cannot be made.
- Our invoices are payable within 14 days of the invoice date without deduction.
- We reserve the right for correction of errors as well as that of printing and calculation errors remains reserved.
- The invalidity of individual provisions of the Contract or of these Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining agreements.
- For all disputes arising from this contract and its performance, the District Court of Königstein, shall have the legal jurisdiction as far as permitted by law.
- In case of any litigation the German original text shall be applicable.
These General Terms and Conditions are based on a proposal by Hotel- und Gaststättenverband Hessen e.V. (Hotel and Restaurant Association e.V.)